dinsdag 26 maart 2013

Art journal: 100% me

A new page in my art journal.  Not a lot of techniques, just trying to express myself and show who I am on the inside.
The blue part for my positive side, always in for a laugh and get crazy.  On the other side the walls, building up as I get older because I ' ve noticed it's necessary to go and protect myself more than before. I made them using a stencil and gesso so they are really there in 3D, they are real in my life so...
The butterfly...trying to go and feel free and enjoy life as much as I can...
Already have some ideas for next pages but they all seem to be a reflection of how I feel things at this moment.  Seems like it will be an emotional journey this art journal...


Een nieuwe pagina in mijn art journal.  Niet heel veel technieken maar het werd een pagina waarin ik geprobeerd heb om zo goed als mogelijk te laten zien wie ik ben binnenin mezelf.
Het blauwe gedeelte voor mijn positieve kant, altijd in om te lachen, gek te doen en gewoon te genieten. Daar tegenover staan muren.  Ik merk dat ik, hoe ouder ik wordt, ik meer muren optrek rondom mezelf om me te beschermen. Ik maakte ze me teen stencil en gesso zodat ze echt structuur hebben, ze zijn immers heel echt in mijn leven...
Als laatste is er de vlinder die voor mij symbool staat voor vrijheid, genieten en ontdekken...
De pagina's die ik al in mijn hoofd heb  voor mijn art journal draaien tot nu toe eigenlijk vooral over hoe ik dingen aanvoel op dit moment.  Het wordt dus vooral een emotionele reis dit art journal ...





Materials:
* gesso
* distressinks: wild honey, rusty hinge, vintage photo, brushed corduroy, peacock feathers, broken china
* stazon inks: timber brown, black
* stencil TCW: mini dashed lines
* stamp butterfly: inkadinkado 991190 fluid motion
* zig art and graphic pens: 35, 56, 73
* charcoal pencil
* black paint
* font: chiller


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...