vrijdag 18 maart 2016

Shine bright...

Today I would like to share two projects I made using the same stampset from Visible Image: Shine Bright.
For the first project I combined the stampset with the wonderful monoliths. As the monoliths can stand up I thought it would be fun in turning it into a birthday calendar. A friend of mine told me that not every country has birthday calendars ^.^ so... it's a calendar where you write down all the names of your friends and family who's birthday you don't want to forget. And that can be a big help if you have a lot of friends you want to send a card to on their birthday ;-)
I had a play with my brusho's for this...

Vandaag laat ik jullie graag 2 projectjes zien die ik maakte met dezelfde stempelset van Visible image: Shine bright.
Voor het eerste projectje nam ik opnieuw de monoliths. Aangzien deze heel makkelijk rechtop blijft staan dacht ik dat het wel handig en leuk zou zijn als ik er een verjaardagskalender van maakte. Nu vertelde een vriendin me dat dit voor ons wel een normaal projectje is maar niet elk land kent het principe van een verjaardagskalender. Weer iets bijgeleerd :-)
Ik nam er deze keer de brusho's bij...


To attach the pages I drilled a couple of holes in the wooden panel so I could put some binding rings in it to hold them in place.

Om de pagina's vast te houden boorde ik een paar gaatjes in het hout en gebruikte ringen om ze op hun plaatst te houden.



The second project...well. When you see the sentence Shine bright...you do think candles don't you :-) So I made a little box that holds 9 candles and made a beautiful wrap to go around it with the text stamped and heat embossed.

Het tweede projectje...wel. Als je de tekst Shine bright neemt dan denk je toch heel snel aan kaarsen toch? Dus maakte ik een doosje waar 9 kaarsjes in passen en een band om er omheen te plaatsen waarop ik de tekst met heatembossing zette.


Even the little word shine went all around...
I feel a lot of these boxed coming ^.^

Ik liet het kleine woord shine helemaal rond gaan...
Ik denk dat er nog wel een paar van deze doosjes zullen gemaakt worden ^.^



You can find the monoliths and stamps right here:



http://visibleimage.co.uk/product/shine-bright/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...