zondag 22 januari 2017

In the end...

In the end we only regret the chances...we didn't take.
Op het einde hebben we enkel spijt van de kansen...die we niet namen.

*****     *****     *****

I love how the words of Visible Image always get me thinking... and create from deep within me.
Today, this quote stamp and my inner voice brought me to the Mr. Bone Jangles stamp set to get creative... Enjoy the video ^.^

Ik vind het fantastisch hoe de woordstempels van Visible Image me altijd weer aan het denken zetten...en laten creëren vanuit diep binnenin.
Vandaag bracht deze stempelset en mijn gedachten me bij de Mr. Bone Jangles set om creatief aan de slag te gaan... Veel plezier met de video ^.^


Keep an eye on the social media from Visible Image...all the new stamps are getting revealed!
Hou de sociale media van Visible Image in het oog...alle nieuwe stempels worden onthuld!

Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Visible Image ships worldwide for only 3£
Visible Image verzendt wereldwijd en dit voor de prijs van 3£ wat omgerekend ongeveer 3,5 euro is ;-) Goedkoper dan wat de post ons hier vaak kan bieden én bovendien heb je door rechtstreeks te bestellen meteen keuze uit gans het gamma ;-)

Used stamps:


1 opmerking:

  1. Veerle, your work is AMAZING! I have found you this morning on Insta and from that time I am still scrolling your blog watching all your videos ans getting amazed by your projects. I adore the backgrounds and the way you care about each dot! Love the precision you put in all the steps and of course I love the results of your work. This blog is absolutely fabulous. Just wanted to let you know that at least one person today got amazed by you! Thank you for sharing all the videos and please do NOT stop :-) Hugs xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...