zondag 31 december 2017

Thank you...

Instagram #bestnine2017




So 2017 has come to an end... and it has been a beautiful year creative wise. I have had so much fun creating but it's each and every single one of you that have made it special.
Thank you for having me, showing what I made. Thank you for all the likes and all the lovely comments, that meant so much to me. Here on my blog, on my facebook, instagram, pinterest and my youtube channel. I truly hope we meet again in 2018.

What made me the most happy was how my youtube channel has grown. 2017 on my youtube channel that was 28 video tutorials that made:
 growing until 784 followers
10 267 views
817 likes
and only 6 dislikes ^.^

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.
And I'll keep going on youtube, even try to have more videos for you if time allows me. 
The video that was most popular on youtube? He isn't in instagram's best nine... 

I have been taking off some time to celebrate the festivities with my family but you can always take on the challenge if you feel like getting a creative start of 2018

2017 loopt op zijn einde... en het was een heel mooi creatief jaar. Ik heb ervan genoten om zoveel dingen te maken maar het was een ieder van jullie die het speciaal maakten.
Heel erg bedankt om mij te laten zien wat ik maakte. Een dikke dank je wel voor alle likes en alle super lieve commentaren, ze betekende altijd heel veel voor mij. Hier op mijn blog, instagram, facebook en mijn youtube kanaal. Ik hoop met heel mijn hart dat we elkaar terug ontmoeten in 2018

Wat me het meest heeft verrast en blij gemaakt was hoe mijn youtube kanaal is gegroeid. . 2017 op mijn youtube kanaal dat waren 28 video tutorials die mij
tot 783 volgers bracht
10 267 views gaf
817 likes 
en slecht 6 dislikes ^.^

Dank jullie allemaal, van de bodem van mijn hart.
Ik beloof jullie dat ik er helemaal voor blijf gaan en graag wil proberen om nog meer filmpjes te maken als de tijd het mij toe laat.
De favoriete video van 2017?  Die zit niet in de #bestnine op instagram...

Ik heb even wat tijd vrij genomen om te genieten van de feesten met mijn familie maar je kan altijd de challenge aangaan als je creatief 2018 will ingaan.



2018 promises to be another great creative year. Not only will I still be a part of the lovely Visible Image design team, I'll also be joining the Butterfly Squad creative team for France Papillon. So... I hope to bring you another year of inspiration with my own personal twist. See you next year! 

Lot's of love,
Veerle

2018 belooft opnieuw een leuk creatief jaar te worden. Ik blijf een deel uitmaken van het geweldige Visible Image design team én ik start ook in het super Butterfly Squad creative team van France Papillon. Dus... hopelijk breng ik jullie terug wat inspiratie, met mijn eigen twist natuurlijk. Tot volgend jaar! 

Heel veel liefs,
Veerle

1 opmerking:

  1. I'm just perusing your blog.....
    2K on Instagram, a huge success on YouTube, not to mention Facebook, your blog, Pinterest ~ the list goes on! You deserve every single like, comment, subscription, follower etc. It was 2017 that I discovered YOU & immediately thought "Here's someone very special!"
    I'm a bit late seeing news of you joining France Papillon. Perfect collaboration, so excited for you. Look forward to lots more this year!! Caroline😀

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...