dinsdag 27 februari 2018

Winners video hop...

So the video hop I talked about RIGHT HERE is over, the winners are chosen. Justine Hovey has been picking all the winners for everyone and listed them up in this video:

De videohop waar ik het over had in DIT BERICHT kent zijn winnaars. Justine Hovey heeft onder elk filmpje de winnaars gekozen en voor jullie opgelijst in dit filmpje:


It has been such a great experience to join in as a lot of people stopped by on my video and commented and... what great comments were left underneath the video. I want to say thank you to each and everyone of you. For being there, for making me smile, for leaving beautiful comments that have warmed my heart and lifted my spirit. There are to many of them to list them all up here. But be honest...when reading these kind of comments you can't do anything else but smile ^.^

Het was een super leuke ervaring waarbij ik veel nieuwe mensen leerde kennen die allemaal reacties hebben nagelaten...en wat voor reacties! Ik wil dan ook heel graag een dikke dank je wel zeggen. Om er te zijn, om me aan het lachen te brengen, om zo prachtige commentaren na te laten die me even hebben doen groeien en me echt verwarmd hebben. Het zijn er te veel om hier allemaal op te lijsten maar wees eens eerlijk, als je dit soort commentaren leest dan kan je niet anders dan glimlachen ^.^

*****     *****     *****
Those are not tags, those are ART! Hang them on the wall honey, they gorgeous! If you want I’ll hang them on mine, fine art like those need to be displayed.

usa here...beautiful...i so need a Misti...hoppin..


I am just amazed at how you made a stamp I wouldn't look twice at into this wonderful piece of art! Beautiful


LOVE. LOVE your videos...I am always so impressed with your creativity and talent! I also love that your projects are so different than most of the other YouTubers I watch. 😍


This has me thinking about the possibilities. Thanks for the inspiration.

*****     *****     *****

If you are curious about the video or even want to go and hop and visit everyone even though the prizes are given away. 

Als je benieuwd bent naar de video of toch nog wil gaan hoppen ook al zijn de prijzen uitgedeeld...



  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...