zondag 18 maart 2018

Handmade creative travelers journal...



All those creative ideas in my head... Some of them are just things I'm really looking forward in creating so I'm sure I will not forget them. And then there are those tiny details I think about... I just might forget about those so I write them down. Years ago on tiny little papers and I had heaps of them laying all around in the house. But I got tired of them so decided to make my own traveler's notebook.  I bought a piece of leather and some notebooks, cut it all to the size I wanted and I was ready.

Zoveel ideeën in mijn hoofd... Sommige zitten veilig vast omdat ik er echt naar uit kijk om ze uit te werken. En dan zijn er die kleinere details die ik krijg of ideeën die nog moeten groeien... die zou ik wel eens uit het oog durven verliezen dus ik schrijf ze op. Vroeger op losse papiertjes die overal rond slingerden maar daar kreeg ik genoeg van dus besloot ik mijn eigen creatieve travelers notebook te maken. Ik kocht een stuk leder en enkele notitieboeken, sneed alles op de maat die ik wou en klaar ^.^


 It was all black ( of course ^.^) until today. I had some playtime and created some less-is-more kind of covers for my journals. Just some color and some stamps that I needed on there as little personal reminders. Now to get all the creative inspiration in there ^.^

Alles in het zwart (natuurlijk)  tot vandaag. Ik ging aan de slag en maakte een paar gewone less-is-more kaarten om op de buitenkanten van mijn notitieboekjes te kleven. Gewoon mijn ding: wat kleur en een paar stempels die ik wou als persoonlijke reminders. Nu alle creatieve brainstorming er in gaan zetten.


With the piece of leather that was left I made myself a little agenda that will get the same treatment: a pop of color and some beautiful stamps  ^.^
I think I can't get any more organised: a bullet journal ( find post RIGHT HERE), a creative travelers notebook and a new agenda ^.^

Met het restje van mijn leder maakte ik mezelf nog een kleine agenda dat dezelfde behandeling gaat krijgen: wat kleur en enkele prachtige stempels, net zoals mijn bullet journal trouwens.
Ik denk dat ik nu wel goed zit wat organisatie betreft: een bullet journal ( blogpost vind je HIER), een creatief travelers notebook en een agenda ^.^


Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...